- All cards are the property of Eurion's Warhammer Cards and will stay their property untill payment has been made in full.
- Orders will only be processed once payment has been completed 100%.
- Eurion's Warhammer Cards is not responsible for any wrongly placed or wrongly priced products. In the case that a product has been wrongly placed or priced the customer will be notified of this via e-mail or telephone call and the customer will be given the option of cancellation of the order or paying the difference in price.
- All orders are sent out with the Dutch post office "TNT post".
- Eurion's Warhammer Cards is never responsible for any damages or loss of products during post. Customer have the option to include insurance for shipping of items. Please contact us for more information on this type of shipping service.
- Any complaints about the product have to be formally (in writing) reported to us within 5 work days.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
Last updated 4th May 2008.
The following are all registered trademarks of Games Workshop Ltd.
Armageddon,Blood Bowl, Chivalry, Citadel, the Citadel logo, Codex, Dark Angels, Dark Future, Deathwing, Dungeonquest, ’Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar Attack, Epic, the Games Workshop logo, Games Workshop, the GW logo, The GW Flame logo, Genestealer, Necron, Slottabase, SpaceFleet, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Talisman, Tyranid, Warhammer and Warmaster. Marauder is a registered trademark of Marauder Miniatures Ltd. Used with permission.
The following are all trademarks of Games Workshop Ltd.
Dark Millennium, Horus Heresy, Warhammer 40K, Warhammer 40K ccg, Adepta Sororitas, Adeptus Astartes, Adeptus Mechanicus, Archon, Asdrubael Vect, Aspect Warrior, Battle Brother Artemis, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Library, Blood Angels, Blood Dragon, Bloodletter, Bloodthirster, Cadian, Catachan, Celestian, Cherubael, Culexus, Damien 1427, Dark Eldar, Dark Reaper, Death Zone, Devilfish troop carrier, Dracon, Enforcer Barbaretta, Eversor, Exarch, Eye of Terror, Falcon, Farseer, Fire Dragon, Fire Prism, Flesh Hound, Furioso, Gargant, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, Gretchin, Grey Knight, Grot, Haemonculus, Hammerhead gunship, Hellion, Hunter Slayer, Immolator, Incubi, Inferno, Inquisitor Covenant, Inquisitor Eisenhorn, Keeper of Secrets, Khorne, Knights of the White Wolf, Knights Panther, Kroot, Legion of the Damned, Leman Russ, Lichemaster, Lord of Change, Madboy, Magos Delphan Gruss, Mandrake, Marauder, Mekboy, Melkhior, Mordheim, Mordian, Necromunda, Necrarch, Night Lords, Nob, Nurgle, Nurgling, Obliterator, Ogryn, Old World, Ork, Painboy, Plaguebearer, Preacher Josef, Predator, Psyker, Quovandius, Raider, Raptor, Ratling, Ravager, Ravenwing, Scourge, Sentinel, Servitor, Severina & Sevora Devout, Skaven, Slaanesh, Slann, ‘Slick’ Devlan, Snotling, Space Wolves, Squat, Squig, Striking Scorpion, Succubus, Swooping Hawk, Sybarite, Tallarn, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Terminator, Troll Slayer, Tzeentch, Ultramarines, Valhallan, Vyper, Warhammer Quest, Weirdboy, White Dwarf, Witch Hunter Tyrus, World Eaters, Wraithlord, Wych and Zoanthrope. The Citadel paint pot is UK registered design No. 2073130. Scatter dice are UK registered design No. 2017484.
The list of Trademarks on this page are trademarks of Games Workshop Limited. Used without permission. No challenge to their status is intended